WHO WE ARE:
ISOFLEX USA is a premier supplier of stable isotopes for use in science, medicine and industry. We are a privately-owned corporation located in San Francisco, California. Over the past 20+ years, we have achieved a dominant position in a highly specialized market.
NUCMEDCOR (NMC), an ISOFLEX USA company, is a distributor of high-quality nuclear medicine products supporting the nuclear medicine industry. Our product offering includes biochemical compounds used in the synthesis of radiopharmaceuticals, as well as vials, cassettes, reagent kits and other consumables for molecular imaging. Additionally, we have an extensive catalog of radiation shielding products.
Our team is constantly striving to achieve more in terms of sales growth and customer satisfaction.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a candidate who is energetic, self-starting, organized, growth-minded, and ready to learn quickly about the diverse, global marketplace for isotopes and nuclear medicine products. You’ll need a demonstrated ability to take charge of multiple tasks simultaneously.
You’ll be taught everything you need to know. This is a career-track position.
YOUR JOB WILL GROW INTO:
- Manage our front office
- Provide administrative support to a diverse team in locations across the United States, as well as in Europe, China and Japan
- Coordinate logistics for domestic and international shipments
- Process orders, from quotation through completed sale
- Some travel possible
WHO YOU ARE:
- Self-motivated (most important!)
- Very organized
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn new skills
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at setting priorities and completing projects on your own
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Desire to work in a small business environment
- San Francisco resident (or nearby)
- College graduate preferred but not a requirement
- Fluent in English, Russian and Mandarin preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Let’s discuss your skill set, and we’ll go from there.
June 19, 2018