|Product Name:||Fluoroethylcholine bromide|
|Synonyms:||FECh bromide; Ethanaminium, N-(fluoroethyl)-2-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-,bromide; Ethanaminium, N-(2-fluoroethyl)-2-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-, bromide (1:1)|
|Application:||Reference standard for [18F]Fluoroethylcholine|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Hara T. et al. Development of 18F-fluoroethylcholine for cancer imaging with PET: synthesis, biochemistry, and prostate cancer imaging J. Nucl. Med. 2002, 43, 187-199.
- DeGrado T.R. et al. Synthesis and Evaluation of 18F-Labeled Choline Analogs as Oncologic PET Tracers J. Nucl. Med. 2001, 42, 1805-1814.