|Synonyms:||2,5-Methano-5H, 9H-pyrimido[2,1-b][1,5,3]dioxazepin-9-one, 3-[(benzoyloxy)methyl]-2,3-dihydro-8-methyl-, (2R, 3R, 5R)-|
|Application:||Precursor for [18F]FLT(3’-[18F]Fluoro-thymidine)|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Machulla H. J.et al. Procedure for Routine Synthesis of [18F]FLT in High Activities. J.Nucl. Med. 2001,42,257P.
- Czemecki S.et al. Efficient Transformation of Thymidine into 2’,3’-Didehydro-2’,3’-dideoxy -thymidine (D4T) involving opening of a 2,3’-Anhydro Derivative by Phenylselenol. Nucleosides & Nucleotides 1995,14,1227-1232.