|Application:||Precursor for [11C]MSTAT|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ℃ in a dry environment, protected from light.
- Short-term storage (< 1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- Use care when handling this product. Only qualified personnel should handle product, and only for research purposes.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Complete documentation - Certificate of Analysis including testing reports of HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available