|Synonyms:||8-Azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2-carboxylic acid, 3-(4-fluorophenyl), methyl ester, (1R,2S,3S,5S)-; nor-beta-CFT; nor-2-CFT|
|Application:||Precursor for [11C]beta-CFT|
|Presentation:||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere|
Storage and Stability
- Store the product in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Milius R.A. et al. Synthesis and receptor binding of N-substituted tropane derivatives. High-affinity ligands for the cocaine receptor. J. Med. Chem. 1991, 34, 1728-1731.
- Nagren K. et al. Comparison of [11C]methyl triflate and [11C]methyl iodide in the synthesis of PET radioligands such as [11C]beta-CIT and [11C]beta-CFT. Nucl. Med. Biol. 1995, 22, 965-979.