Reagent Kit for the Production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-100
|The RK-100 reagent kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items*:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Eluent Solution||600 µl ± 20 µl||1.2 ml|
|1.1.2||Acetonitrile||7.0 ml ± 0.2 ml||8 ml|
|1.1.4||Ethanol||5.0 ml ± 0.2 ml||8 ml|
|1.1.5||NaOH Solution, 2.0M ± 1%||1.0 ml ± 0.05 ml||3 ml Syringe|
|1.1.6||Buffer Solution||6.0 ml ± 0.2 ml||8 ml|
|*If Mannose Triflate is ordered, it will be cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-100 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- AS-100 Ancillary Supply Set for the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module
- KT-110 Cassette for the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module