Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F] Fluoro-ethylcholine with the GE TRACERlab FXF-N Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-105
|The RK-105 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F] Fluoro-ethylcholine using the GE TRACERlab FXF-N Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||K2CO3 Solution, 6 mg/ml||0.50 ml ± 0.01 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.2||Cryptand 222||15.0 mg ± 0.5 mg||2 ml|
|1.1.3||Acetonitrile||2.00 ml ± 0.02 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.4||N,N-dimethylethanolamine||0.30 ml ± 0.01 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.5||1,2-Bis(tosyloxy)ethane||20.0 mg ± 0.5 mg||2 ml|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-105 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- AS-100 Ancillary Supply Set for the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module
- KT-110 Cassette for the GE TRACERlab MXFDG Synthesis Module