Reagent Kit for the Production of [11C] MET with the GE TRACERlab FX C Pro Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-112
|The RK-112 reagent kit was designed for the production of [11C] MET with the GE TRACERlab FX C Pro Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||L-Homocysteine Thiolactone Hydrochloride||2 mg ± 0.2 mg||2 ml|
|1.1.2||Sodium Hydroxide, 0.3 M||0.3 ml ± 0.01 ml||2.5 ml PP|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-112 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 12 months from date of manufacture.
Toxicology and Hazards
- This product is for use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.