Reagent Kit for the Production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (Pharmaceutical Grade)
Product No.： RK-200P
|The RK-200P reagent kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose using the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module.|
|The complete reagent kit includes RK-210 and MT-99-0020B:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Cryptand Solution||600 µl ± 10 µl||1.5 ml|
|1.1.2||Sodium Hydroxide||1.00 ml ± 0.05 ml||1.0 ml|
|1.1.3||Sterile Water for Injection||10.0 ml ± 0.2 ml||10 ml|
|1.1.4||Acetonitrile||2.0 ml ± 0.1 ml||4.5 ml|
|1.1.5||Mannose Triflate*||20 mg/vial||4.5 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-200P in a cool, dry place, tightly closed, protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (<25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- RK-200C Reagent Kit for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (Chemical Grade)
- RK-210 Reagent Kit for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (Pharmaceutical Grade) without Mannose Triflate
- AS-200P Ancillary Supply Set for the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (for FDG) (Pharmaceutical Grade)