Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F] NaF with the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-201
|The RK-201 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F] NaF using the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Sodium Chloride Isotonic Solution||3.5 ml ± 0.1 ml||4.5 ml|
|1.1.2||Sterile Water for Injection||10.0 ml ± 0.2 ml||10 ml|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-201 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 12 months from date of manufacture.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements
AS-201 Ancillary Supply Set for the IBA Synthera® Synthesis Module (for NaF)