Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F]FDG with the Siemens Explora™ FDG4 Synthesis Module (4 Runs)
Product No.： RK-502
|The RK-502 reagent kit was designed for the production of [18F]FDG using the Siemens Explora™ FDG4 Synthesis Module (4 Runs).|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Sterile Water for Injection||100 ml ± 0.5 ml||100 ml|
|1.1.2||Acetonitrile||100 ml ± 0.5 ml||100 ml|
|1.1.3||Mannose Triflate*||400 mg ± 8.0 mg||30 ml|
|1.1.4||Eluent Solution||1.5 ml ± 0.01 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.5||Hydrochloric Acid, 1.0N ± 1%||30 ml ± 0.3 ml||30 ml|
|1.1.6||Acetonitrile for Eluent Solution||19 ml ± 0.1 ml||30 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-502 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage of Mannose Triflate at higher temperatures (< 25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- KT-500 Purification Columns Set for the Siemens Explora™ FDG4 Synthesis Module