Reagent Kit for the Production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the Sumitomo Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-803
|The RK-803 reagent kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose with the Sumitomo Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||Sterile Water for Injection||2 ml ± 0.2 ml||20 ml|
|1.1.2||NaHCO3 Solution, 1 mol/L||10 ml ± 0.2 ml||10 ml|
|1.1.3||Sodium Hydroxide, 0.3M ± 1%||3.00 ml ± 0.02 ml||10 ml|
|1.1.4||Acetonitrile||1.80 ml ± 0.02 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.5||Acetonitrile||0.3 ml ± 0.02 ml||2 ml|
|1.1.6||Mannose Triflate*||20 mg ± 0.5 mg||2 ml|
|1.1.7||Eluent Solution||600 µl ± 20 µl||1.2 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-803 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage of Mannose Triflate at higher temperatures (< 25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements