Reagent Kit for the Production of [18F]FDG with the Trasis AllinOne® FDG Synthesis Module
Product No.： RK-601
|The RK-601 reagent kit was designed for the production of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose using the Trasis AllinOne® FDG Synthesis Module.|
|The reagent kit includes the following items:|
|Reagent No.||Contents||Vial Size|
|1.1.1||QMA Eluent||4 ml ± 0.04 ml||6 ml|
|1.1.2||Acetonitrile||40 ml ± 0.4 ml||50 ml|
|1.1.3||NaOH Solution, 2.0M ± 1%||3.1 ml ± 0.1 ml||3 ml Syringe|
|1.1.4||HCl/Citrater Buffer Solution||30 ml ± 0.3 ml||50 ml|
|1.1.5||Mannose Triflate*||80 mg ± 0.8 mg||8 ml|
|*Mannose Triflate is cold-packed separately.|
Storage and Stability
- Store the RK-601 in a cool, dry place, tightly closed and protected from light, at temperatures of <30 ℃.
- Do not freeze.
- Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality.
- Stability: 18 months from date of manufacture.
- Store the Mannose Triflate desiccated, tightly closed and protected from light in a freezer at temperatures of -20 ℃ ± 5 ℃.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage of Mannose Triflate at higher temperatures (< 25 ℃), e.g. during transport, does not affect product quality.
Toxicology and Hazards
- For use by qualified personnel only.
- Handle, transport and store all chemicals with care.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion, eye and skin contact.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Manufactured according to cGMP, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 requirements