4-nitro-N,N,N-trimethylanilinium trifluoromethanesulfonate (Custom Volume)
Precursor for Aryl [18F]Fluorides
CAS No.：Not yet assigned
||Not yet assigned
||Precursor for Aryl [18F]Fluorides
||Packaged in amber vials or amber screw-cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere
Storage and Stability
- Store the product at -20 ºC, protected from light.
- Short-term storage at higher temperatures does not affect product quality.
- Complete documentation - Certificates of Analysis including testing reports of 1H-NMR and HPLC spectra for each shipment
- Customized dispensing available
- Gramstad T. et al. Perfluoroalkyl Derivatives of Sulphur. Part VII.* Alkyl Trifluoromethunesulphonates as Alkylating Agents, Trifluoromethanesulphonic Anhydride as a Promoter for Esterifimtion, and Some Reactions of Trifluoromethanesulphonic Acid. Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkin Transactions 1, 1957, 4069-4079.
- Seimbille Y. et al. Fluorine-18 labeling of 6,7-disubstituted anilinoquinazoline derivatives for positron emission tomography (PET) imaging of tyrosine kinase receptors: synthesis of 18F-Iressa and related molecular probes. J. Label. Compd. Radiopharm., 2005, 48, 829–843.
- Haka M.S. et al. Aryltrimethylammonium trifluoromethanesulfonates as precusors to aryl [18F]fluorides: improved synthesis of [18F]GBR-13119. J. Label. Compd. Radiopharm., 1989, 27(7), 823-833.