Dimethoxybenzyl-FLT-Precursor (Custom Volume)
Precursor for [18F]FLT
| || |
|Product Name: || |
|Synonyms: || |
|3-N-(2,4-Dimethoxybenzyl)-1-[5-O-(4,4'-dimethoxytrityl)-3-O-nitrophenysulfonyl-2-deoxy-β-D-lyxofuranosyl]thymidine; N-(2,4-Dimethoxybenzyl)-5'-O- dimethoxytrityl-3'-O-nosyl-thymidine |
|CAS No.: ||290371-75-4 |
|Molecular Formula: ||C46H45N3O13S |
|Molecular Weight: ||879.93 |
|Application: ||Precursor for [18F]FLT |
|Presentation: ||Packaged in amber vial or amber screw cap vials with teflon-coated stoppers under argon atmosphere. |
- Care must be taken when handling this product.
- Do not contact skin or eyes.
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Store at <-20℃. Protect from light.(Short-term storage (<1 month) at higher temperatures (e.g. during transport) does not affect product quality)
- It shall be only used by qualified personnel.
- DDNT-97-0005x 5mg per vial
- DDNT-97-0010x 10mg per vial
- note: x includes A B C and D, A refers to 2ml vial; B refers to 4.5ml vial; C refers to 8ml vial; D refers to 30ml vial
- *Customized dispensing is available