Sep-PAK Accell Plus QMA Cartridge
- Pre-conditioned Sep-PAK® Light QMA Cartridge with CO32- as counter ions
- An ion-exchanger cartridge, accessory for the synthesis of 2-[18F]-fluoro-2- deoxy-D-glucose or other radiopharmaceutical preparations
Storage and Stability
- Store the product in a refrigerator at temperature between 2℃ and 8℃, tightly closed and protected from light.
- Short-term (<1 month) storage at higher temperatures (<25 °C), e.g. during transport, will not affect product quality.
- Manufactured according to GMP requirements